Terms and Conditions for Events
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or alter parts of the programme and/or change the speakers without prior notice
Cancellations & Replacement Delegates:
- Cancellation of a booking must be received in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the event, otherwise the following costs will be incurred:
- 50% of booking fee will be payable for cancellations received between 4 and 2 weeks prior to event
- 100% of the fee will be payable for cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to event, or for non-attendance
- Replacement delegates are welcome – an administration fee may be charged.
- Autism Oxford cannot be held responsible if delegates or their family members are affected by illness, accident, hospital appointments, bereavements or any other event which prevents their attendance at our events. We regret that we are not in a position to give refunds in such circumstances unless notification is received within the time frames set out above. If you are unfortunate enough to have a last minute need to cancel, please do not request a refund as refusal may cause offence
- An the event of a refund being applicable, please be aware there will be a £30 + vat admin fee
- Autism Oxford will issue invoices only for bookings by professionals whose employer will pay their delegate fee at the professional rate.
- Delegates who are booking and paying for themselves must pay by card via our website and PayPal payment system in order to avoid an administration fee of £30 + vat.
- Confirmations of bookings, receipts and invoices for payment will normally be sent by email within 2 weeks of payment being received.
- Full payment should be made within 30 days from the date of invoice. Should payment not be received within 30 days from the date of invoice, an administration charge of £40+vat will be applied.
- Autism Oxford may record and/or take photographs at all events.
- Delegates consent to their questions and comments from the floor being included in any recordings and reviews of the event.
- Delegates may not take photographs or make audio or video recordings of any part of the event.
- Any delegate wishing to take photographs or audio or video recordings must first obtain written permission from Autism Oxford.
The information and photographs on our website are not to be reproduced or distributed in any way without the prior written consent from Autism Oxford.